A Very Green Holiday - the Latest from Luri & Wilma


The latest from Luri and Wilma is finally out and guess who's socks, candles and face makes an appearance in it? This guyyy's! (Remember my preview??) I had so much fun hanging out with the Luri & Wilma team for this photo shoot which was filled with wine, freshly baked cookies, crafts and lounging about in adorable pajamas and my cozy handmade socks. Basically all of my favorite things.

The magazine has officially - and mas successfully - completed their first full YEAR in print and I'm so happy for them! I modeled in the first and last print issues of the year and I can't even believe that it was just in the Spring that the ladies put out the first print edition. It seems like a lifetime ago. Anyway, support this amazing magazine and buy it in PRINT! You can get your own adorable soy candles and socks in my shop. Just in time for the holi-daze. Which is what it really feels like right now.

No comments: