Candles for Beltway Vintage

This past week was full of special projects. One of my favorite by far were some soy candles in vintage containers for Beltway Vintage at Analog






Yes, old glass teacups filled with cinnamon orange clove goodness and vintage Noxema containers filled with lavender vanilla!

Plus I got to pop-up in there on Saturday. I've been there twice in the last week and come out with three new things - a new (to me) vintage wool dress coat, a new (to me) vintage silk Liz Claiborne dress and a new Marion Barry print (Mayor4Life). That place is where my impulse buying goes to thrive. Fotos coming soon of these amazing purchases.



I also made them some vintage paper matchbooks with some of Melissa of Craftgasm's paper scraps - I love the ledger paper!


And for the holidays, you can shop my soy candles in tins there as well! Covered in the pages of Pride and Prejudice. A perfect holiday gift for your Jane Austen friends. 

No comments: