The Past Lives of Handmade Habitat




You may not know about my past life if you've only come across my candles in the past few years, but way back when I first started selling at markets, I made bags, clothes and scarves. I was a sewer by nature. Obviously, my business has evolved A LOT since then, and it's time for me to move on in life.



Tomorrow you can come step into my crafty time machine at the Fenton Street Market Crafty Yard Sale. From 9am-12pm in the parking lot of Pyramid Atlantic Art Center (8320 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD), you can find me and dozens of other vendors selling old work, slightly damaged goods and you can score some serious deals.

Tomorrow's Prices will be even lower than my usual sale prices! 

+ Scarves $10
+ Tote Bags $15
+ Clothes $15
+ 8 + 9.5 oz candles $8 // 3 for $20
+ 14 oz candles $12 // 2 for $20
+ Greeting Cards and Prints $2 // 3 for $5

Also, if you're a crafter in need of a great waterfall clothing rack, mine will be up for grabs for $45.

You won't want to miss out on this! I'll have mason jar candles from last season, the last bits of pine holiday candles, older packed classic candles and lots more. 

No comments: