Opening Day at Fenton Street Market

Ah, it's good to be back home. Know the feeling? It's like stepping through your front door after a long trip. This was a super long winter and even though I've snuck in a market here and there, the season doesn't really feel like it's in the full swing until Fenton Street Market opens back up in April.


I live about two miles from this market and I absolutely love the community feeling that I get when I'm out there. You meet neighbors, make awesome new friends and it really feels like the greater community has a stake in the success of this public market.



Fenton Street Market was one of the first markets I ever tried when I first started my business four or so years ago and it's amazing to see how far it's come and how much I and my business have grown because of it.




You can come find me here again on May 10th just in time for Mother's Day. Check the MARKETS page for other DC area market dates!

No comments: