A Gift Guide to Candles - Candles for Everyone!

I make candles. I love candles. Candles are great for everyone. I know everyone always buys candles as gifts, but you know why - it's because they are amazing! I see tons of people buy my candles at markets, and I think I've successfully typecast each candle to its perfect recipient. So no matter what kind of person you're shopping for this holiday season, I think I have a candle that would be perfect for them. 



Grapefruit: Sweet & Spunky. Grapefruit packs a punch. Just like Mindy Kaling, it's sweet with a little bit of spunk that will make you smile. Sidebar- if you haven't been watching The Mindy Project, I hate you for causing it to go on hiatus. It is my No. 01 favorite show. Period. 9.5 oz Grapefruit Soy Candle in the Shop



Pomegranate: Classy as Shit. Pomegranate is a great go-to fragrance to give as a gift. It can go anywhere, in anyone's house, all year round. It's the most popular fragrance that I have, and a good safe bet, just like Marion Cotillard. Who doesn't want to be her? Classy is always the way to go. 9.5 oz Pomegranate Soy Candle in the Shop



Vanilla: Sweet as Pie. This vanilla is sweet like sugar, spice and everything nice. Meryl Streep is my vanilla. She's amazing, she's sweet - especially in this old picture of her. And you'd always want her around. Vanilla - for the naysayers - is NOT a boring fragrance, flavor or anything. It's amazing! It's simple, it's sweet and it's a crowd pleaser. I love it. 14 oz Vanilla Soy Candle in the Shop



Lavender: For Soft Souls. Corinne Bailey Rae is my kind of pop icon, in the way that she's kind of the anti-icon. She doesn't go out of her way to be heard or make a statement; she makes great music and she seems like an amazing, laid back person. Her music puts me at ease and it's just about the only thing I listen to. Lavender is a good fit for her - calm, reliable, amazing. 8 oz Lavender Soy Candle in the Shop



Cedarwood: The Woodsman. Life is not complete without a super manly, cedarwood candle, embodied by who other than Nick Offerman. The man is a real life woodworking celebrity. If there was ever a candle to put a smile on a man's face, it's cedarwood. Mr. Handmade Habitat requests them on the reg for his personal use and burns them all the time. If there's one way to keep him happy, it's with a full stock of cedarwood candles. 14 oz Cedarwood Candle in the Shop


I hope you've enjoyed this guide as much as I have enjoyed putting it together!


Note: These pairings are based on my perception of these amazing, talented people- not their actual tastes.

No comments: