New Stockist: Willow Street Yoga

This year, I took up a work-study position at Willow Street Yoga where I work their front desk in exchange for yoga classes. Can I just say- BEST TRADE EVER! Especially for someone like me who rarely leaves the house or gets to interact with real people during work hours. Just those fake people on Twitter (jkjk!), so this was a golden opportunity for me to get dressed, get out of the house and clear my head from my work for a little bit.


At WSY I get to hang out with super cool people, get to meet the people of my neighborhood and do cool things like wrap books for display props.


They were interested in carrying my candles there, but were looking for something a little different. So for WSY, you can find my holiday scented candles in tins, wrapped in the pages of the Bhagavad-Gita. Just perfectly appropriate and literally no where else will you find these babies.

So for all the yogis in your life - be sure to stop by Willow Street Yoga in Takoma Park or Silver Spring before these candles sell out!


No comments: